← Thread:User talk:Jucato/merging Typographical guidelines & Toolbox into Userbase
I see on TechBase that 'Typographical guidelines' and 'More markup help' are redirected to UserBase. http://userbase.kde.org/Special:myLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines | Typographical guidelines http://userbase.kde.org/Special:myLanguage/Toolbox | More markup help
Old pages still exist on on Techbase :
I propose to move FR translations of these two pages and merge them into Userbase which will become the only source.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you ASAP. What redirection help do you need? If you mean automatically redirect a page on TechBase to Userbase, not sure that's possible without an Extension.
- Ive put a #REDIRECT Userbase:Special:myLanguage/Typographical Guidelines at the top of page https://techbase.kde.org/Typographical_Guidelines for any security reason.
- Then I open https://techbase.kde.org/Special:WhatLinksHere/Typographical_Guidelines
- I open first item Edit Markup at url https://techbase.kde.org/Edit_Markup
- I just click on Typographical guidelines standardizes markup... of first paragraph
nothing happens, I see a blank page without any contents and no error messages. Shown URL in the browser is https://techbase.kde.org/Special:MyLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines
- now if on my test page https://techbase.kde.org/User:ChristianW/test i suppress call to MyLanguage modifying Special:myLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines into Typographical_Guidelines I see that the redirection from Techbase to Userbas works fine.
So according to me there is a problem with Special:myLanguage when used with redirection.