I see on TechBase that 'Typographical guidelines' and 'More markup help' are redirected to UserBase. http://userbase.kde.org/Special:myLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines | Typographical guidelines http://userbase.kde.org/Special:myLanguage/Toolbox | More markup help
Old pages still exist on on Techbase :
I propose to move FR translations of these two pages and merge them into Userbase which will become the only source.
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you ASAP. What redirection help do you need? If you mean automatically redirect a page on TechBase to Userbase, not sure that's possible without an Extension.
- Ive put a #REDIRECT Userbase:Special:myLanguage/Typographical Guidelines at the top of page https://techbase.kde.org/Typographical_Guidelines for any security reason.
- Then I open https://techbase.kde.org/Special:WhatLinksHere/Typographical_Guidelines
- I open first item Edit Markup at url https://techbase.kde.org/Edit_Markup
- I just click on Typographical guidelines standardizes markup... of first paragraph
nothing happens, I see a blank page without any contents and no error messages. Shown URL in the browser is https://techbase.kde.org/Special:MyLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines
- now if on my test page https://techbase.kde.org/User:ChristianW/test i suppress call to MyLanguage modifying Special:myLanguage/Typographical_Guidelines into Typographical_Guidelines I see that the redirection from Techbase to Userbas works fine.
So according to me there is a problem with Special:myLanguage when used with redirection.