| || |
Revision as of 00:47, 6 October 2012
In KAlgebra we have 4 main areas to use: the Console, 2D Graphs, 3D Graphs and the dictionary.
- right click on the input, see the examples. Run them. In case that it's a function, call it. i.e. "fib(6)"
- see if the variables dock works. First column click adds the variable, second column edits (it feels really bad while using it, probably to be fixed).
- Add different functions. The examples can be also found by right-clicking on the input. They are already unit-tested so what we have to try here is that the graph views feel responsive and fresh.
- Go to the variables tab, add a K variable. Also try if it works (i.e. add a K*5 function)
- Again, add functions by right-clicking the Input and going to the Examples submenu.
- Test the GUI, make sure it feels responsive and comfortable to use
- Click the first operation, keep navigating through the operations using the down key.
- Make sure all of them have a comprehensible "Description" field, a nice plot and the formula is properly and comprehensively rendered.