KDE-Windows Meeting: Notes
Started: jstaniek 11:40, 15 September 2007 (CEST)
- reducing distribution of the file by keeping a snapshot of files on our server(s)
- this makes mirroring possible
- having two or more main directories on the server: one for current stable release, one for 'unstable/testing' one
- development installation requires tools having own installers
- ideally this should not be the case for end-user installation, otherwise updating would be hard (user would be forced to uninstall prev. version of an external app and install a new one in the same place...)
- We need someone using Vista on daily basis to test kdeinstaller. Until then Vista is not supported?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.