|Off-line Translation||Current message text|
|↓...ranslation/Page display title/cs||Off-line překlad|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/1/cs||It is assumed that if you intend translating pages off-line you have some experience with '''Lokalize''' or a similar tool, therefore this page only addresses the on-line part of the process, the part that is carried out within TechBase.|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/2/cs||== Workflow ==|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/3/cs||* Request addition to the Translator group:|
** Click on [[Special:myLanguage/Translator Account|Get a Translator Account]] in the sidebar
** Click on the <menuchoice>Edit</menuchoice> tab and enter your username, the language you want to translate for and if you intend to translate off-line
** Use <menuchoice>Save page</menuchoice> to save the information
* When your user has been added to the group (you should get an e-mail notification), click on [[Special:LanguageStats|Start Translating]] in the sidebar
* Enter the language you want to translate to in <menuchoice>Language code </menuchoice> and click on <menuchoice>Go</menuchoice> (You can select to suppress pages that are 100% complete.)
* Choose your page to work on, from the list presented - this will take you to the tool where you choose on-line or off-line translation.
* In order to reduce the risk of edit conflicts, upload your work frequently. You can continue to work on other sections from your downloaded file - import will know which sections are new.
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/4/cs||===Export stránky===|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/5/cs||* The top combi-box <menuchoice>I want to...</menuchoice> should be set to <menuchoice>Export translation in Gettext format</menuchoice>.|
* Check that the page-name and language are correctly set.
* <menuchoice>Go</menuchoice> completes the export.
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/6/cs||===Import nového překladu===|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/7/cs||Initially you are requested to send the translated file to us. Here is the procedure:|
|↓...ations:Off-line Translation/8/cs||* Click the [[Special:SpecialPages|Special Pages]] link in the sidebar.|
* In the [[Special:SpecialPages#Wiki data and tools | Wiki data and tools]] section, click [[Special:ImportTranslations | Import Translations]].
* You can assign the URL of the file, or a file that was already uploaded in this wiki, or upload your translated po files directly.
* After uploading the files, a diff page will be shown. You can examine each modified entry there.