This meeting focuses on KDE wikis.
See http://www.doodle.com/z2ukyr3nxx8k6bc2 for a vote.
past wiki meetings
- how do we handle different languages (this is a follow-up)?
- At the moment, all is a mess. If I do a search in a pure english installation, I may get russian results, I do not like this. This could be easily solved with namespaces.
- possible solution: mediawiki namespaces
- tstaerk's favorite solution, yet to be tested
- possible solution: subdomains
- Frederic Sheedy <email@example.com> has an interest in developing this area. we have already discussed it in broad terms. annew
- what about wiki.kde.org (this is a redirects follow up)?
- rating system wanted?
- what about breadcrumb navigation?
- jstaniek is going to do this for userbase. annew
- how do we make openid work in the sense of one login for both userbase and techbase sites?
- what about the community web site described at Projects/PIM/Meetings/Osnabrueck_7?
- we want two pages: one for users and one for developers. The developers' page will focus on community and technology. If we make a separate page for the community, we will run into definition problems: E.g. what about projects? Do they belong to community or to technology?
- we want three pages: userbase, techbase and community
- we want four pages: userbase, techbase, community and projects
- can't we show "this site has been visited X times" below an article?
- can we all get a Unix user for immanuel? Is it all running on immanuel?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.