This meeting focuses on KDE wikis.
See http://www.doodle.com/z2ukyr3nxx8k6bc2 for a vote.
past wiki meetings
- how do we handle different languages (this is a follow-up)?
- At the moment, all is a mess. If I do a search in a pure english installation, I may get russian results, I do not like this. This could be easily solved with namespaces.
- possible solution: mediawiki namespaces
- possible solution: subdomains
- Frederic Sheedy <firstname.lastname@example.org> has an interest in developing this area. we have already discussed it in broad terms. annew
- what about wiki.kde.org (this is a follow up)?
- rating system wanted?
- what about breadcrumb navigation?
- jstankiek is going to do this for userbase. annew
- how do we make openid work in the sense of one login for both userbase and techbase sites?
- can't we show "this site has been visited X times" below an article?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.