(New page: Meeting theme: Usability Bugs! === Proposed window bar layout (part of Bug 187233) === * Bug: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=187233 * Proposed layout: http://bugi.oulu.fi/~slougi/f...)
Revision as of 21:12, 18 March 2009
Meeting theme: Usability Bugs!
Proposed window bar layout (part of Bug 187233)
- Bug: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=187233
- Proposed layout: http://bugi.oulu.fi/~slougi/files/dolphin.png
- Action: slougi to write script to allow users to switch between their current and proposed window bar layouts, so we can test lots of users
- Action: slougi to organize meeting with KWin folks to review other issues
Make often used/primary actions (e. g. "empty trash") more prominent
- Issue: In context and menubar menus, the most common actions could be more prominently displayed to help users more quickly identify them, and to help them make a decision
- Action: NSaibot to coordinate with others and come up with mockups/screenshots of different design ideas to be discussed at the next meeting.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.