The user has a set of themes (e.g. color themes) each with the same user-definable attributes available to them. Themes can be added to or deleted from the list. There is a preview of the theme and an edited theme can be saved as a new one. Additional themes can be loaded from a file or from the internet.
Example: Administration of color themes. A preview is displayed above the list of themes, the available options are to the right
- Place the list of available themes on the left.
- If there is additional information available on the themes (eg. author), place an "i"-button to the right of the names (optional). Clicking the button displays the information in a layer.
- Below the list is a split button to add a new theme from the internet ("Get hot new stuff", from a file or to save an edited theme under a new name
- Next to the split button is the button to remove a theme from the list
- User-defined themes can also be renamed or deleted via context-menu
- Display a preview of the selected theme on the top right
- Place configurable options/attributes below the preview. If several elements of the theme can be configured seperately, allow clicking an element in the preview to edit it's attributes
Projects/Usability/HIG/SOU Workspace/Administer Objects
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.