Patterns are a combination of user interface controls arranged and used in a specific way to satisfy a specific behavior.
- Command Patterns - Select command patterns appropriate for the application command structure.
- Navigation Patterns - Select navigation patterns appropriate for the application content.
- Content Patterns - A collection of consistent ways to view or manipulate with application content
- Images - Guidelines and patterns for displaying images
- Icons and text - Patterns for consistently showing icons with text
- Viewing vs Editing - Patterns and guidelines for laying out content that is primarily viewed.
- Search and Filter - Patterns for exposing search and filter functions
- Breadcrumbs - Support navigation by breadcrumbs if appropriate
- Wizard - Patterns for guiding the user through a series of step to accomplish a task
- Tooltips - Patterns for consistent presentation of information in tooltips.
- Dual Lists - Apply the dual list pattern for several selections out of a large number of (multiple) items.
- Slider and Spinbox - Apply the slider and spin box pattern for numeric input with both large changes and precise control.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.