This page displays the state of System Settings modules documentation: outdated documentation, missing documentation or up-to-date documentation.
Note: KHelpCenter needs to display System Settings help in a smarter way than it currently does in the list view on the left. Icons need to be assigned.
System Settings doc is still the KControl one. If a menu is included in System Settings, the kcontrol doc needs to be updated to be linked to this menu.
kcm modules docs
Missing docs see []
- CDDB Retrieval (none)
- File Associations is from 2003
- Input Actions: none
- KDE Resources: Help button enabled but it does nothing
- Nepomuk: none
- Service Manager: none
- Session Manager: doc from 2003
- Solid: Help button enabled but no doc
- KDM: to update
- Samba: Help button is enabled but does nothing - doc exists, to update