1. all the KDE SC modules are built continuously 2. no packaging unless all modules build ok (even better would be to force all make tests too) 3. the packaging tools run on the CI system generating "test" tarballs 4. the "test" tarballs could be downloaded from the CI system 5.
1. provides and manages the CI system 2. will transfer "test" tarballs to the public ftp site 3. prepares the public ftp site for bandwidth requirements at release announce time 4.
1. writes and distributes release announcements through normal channels 2. deals with the media 3. manages public expectations 4.
1. maintains the languages list 2.
1. coordinates the entire release effort 2. sets release milestones and dates 3. communicates important dates to the community and to distros 4. communicates important news to the community and to distros 5. creates "test" tarballs using the CI system and handles distro feedback 6. adds hot and security patches to the tarballs before the final release 7. creates "final" tarballs using the CI system 8. pushes tags to the module repositories in a timely manner 9. writes and maintains the necessary tools 10. writes and maintains the release process documentation