Describe the functions of the Release Team and who is working on the team, etc.
Module coordinators perform the following duties:
- primary point of contact for the Release Team concerning issues with the module
- help determine release schedules
- communicate release schedules with the module developers
- provide feedback from developers to the Release Team
- review new applications for inclusion in the module
- review old, unmaintained applications for removal from the modules and help find new maintainers
- review external dependencies for the module
- help set and review goals for major and feature releases
- help with release preparation (eg. update application version numbers)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.