How to do the meeting. This is my personal brainstorm, please ignore.
- pen and paper for each
- coffee/thee/cookies for breaks
- more/less/other breaks?
- is lunch/dinner time OK?
- will room be open on Monday?
Welcome. laptop lids closed plz. Goal: get work done. Lots of work, so tight schedule and good planning:
- We have to work in teams (too many ppl). Each centered around a topic, with a team leader who keeps progress. Use Google docs (better ideas?).
- Then create deliverables, time estimate and list of participants for each topic.
- We take a break while scheduling the topics
- Then teams start
- Lunch at 14:00 (30 min) dinner at 1900.
- Tomorrow start at 10 so we have time for fun AND sleep. But again work until 1900. Sunday same but after dinner back here for wrapup.
- wrapup: presentation of results from each team (1-2 min/topic MAX). Team leaders share notes with person writing dot story.
- Will ask for feedback on meeting. Use note paper.
- Monday finalizing stuff, meeting room will be open.
Now I will write down email addresses from everyone for later reference.
- Brainstorm on topics. I put down list from wiki & everyone adds.
- For each topic, we pick team leader. Try to even things, not too many topics.
- Team leader fires up Google docs, creates document for topic.
- For each topic we create list of deliverables and estimate time needed. Noted in google doc by team leader.
- Everyone tells what topics they want to attend. Team leaders add this to google docs.
- Is also noted down by ???? for scheduling.
- break. Scheduling by ????
- Topic presentations
- Wrapup. Please feedback on meeting.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.