Projects/Promo/Booth and Marketing Sprint 2009
This page is about the Booth Sprint 2009 and the Marketing Sprint 2009. We are aiming at a joint sprint location and date.
Please pick suitable locations at http://doodle.com/kugq7vizs73uvhfw
Please pick suitable dates at http://doodle.com/w92mtg9z6zqngx7d
In general, everything related to booths (and promo). Feel free to suggest things you'd like to do as well.
- flyers: there have been some cool "get involved" flyers on the promo list lately, however, what's missing is the kind of flyer that informs about KDE, about pim, about edu, etc.
- posters and other booth artwork: how should KDE booths look like?
- booth box: what do we have, what do we need, does the booth box fulfill its purpose, what else can be improved, ...
- KDE showcase: an installation medium which is dedicated to showcase KDE (this already started at openSUSE conference)
- documentation: make life easier by providing to-do lists and/or guidelines for booth setup, booth management, questions you have to answer, ...
Interested in participating
|Eckhart Wörner||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise|
|Frank Karlitschek||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise|
|Frederik Gladhorn||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise|
|Mark Kretschmann||unlikely if it is in Berlin|
|Myriam Schweingruber||unlikely if it's in Berlin|
|Valerie Hoh||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise|
|Jörg Hoh||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise|