Difference between revisions of "Projects/Promo/Booth and Marketing Sprint 2009"
Revision as of 09:14, 5 October 2009
This page is about the Booth Sprint 2009. Please keep in mind that the sprint is still in an early planning stage.
In general, everything related to booths (and promo). Feel free to suggest things you'd like to do as well.
- flyers: there have been some cool "get involved" flyers on the promo list lately, however, what's missing is the kind of flyer that informs about KDE, about pim, about edu, etc.
- posters and other booth artwork: how should KDE booths look like?
- booth box: what do we have, what do we need, does the booth box fulfill its purpose, what else can be improved, ...
- KDE showcase: an installation medium which is dedicated to showcase KDE (this already started at openSUSE conference)
- documentation: make life easier by providing to-do lists and/or guidelines for booth setup, booth management, questions you have to answer, ...
Probably in or near Stuttgart, Germany There is a suggestion that the sprint is combined with the marketing sprint which will probably take place in Berlin. Stay tuned for more information!
While Stuttgart was easy to drive to, Berlin is definitely too far away. Impossible to get decent air fares on such a short notice, sorry :(
Interested in participating
If you have suggestions for a different date the sprint should take place, please add it as a column.
|Name||Acc. needed||Oct 31st - Nov 1st|
|Eckhart Wörner||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise||yes|
|Frank Karlitschek||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise||yes|
|Frederik Gladhorn||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise||yes|
|Mark Kretschmann||unlikely if it is in berlin||ditto|
|Myriam Schweingruber||unlikely if it's in Berlin||ditto|
|Valerie Hoh||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise||yes|
|Jörg Hoh||no for Stuttgart, yes otherwise||yes|