If you want to claim a task, please put your name (or nickname, both is better) in brackets near the task you wish to claim. Please add it when you start working on it, and if you stop, please remove it, so we can know "who is working on what" and what tasks still needs to be started.
And, of course, this will avoid duplication of work. Thanks a lot! =)
- runners, runners and more runners!
- improve paging
- nicer user switcher
- design docs coverage (workspace/plasma/design/)
- Techbase tutorials for:
- Wallpaper plugins
- website overhaul
- General libplasma
- more unit tests.
- add global settings config page, if it exists in the Package (which means adding a pair of entries in packages.cpp for globalconfigui and globalconfigxml), alongside the per-applet ones
- a way to access resources for customization (think: clock faces)
- Corona (QGraphicsScene subclass)
- Widgets Here is a page describing the nature of these widgets. Widgets still needed that aren't implemented yet are:
- offer quick access to a few starting points including: documentation, the online community, kde tips, configuration, etc.
- each button should show a little help text when clicked along with some links/buttons that the user can click on to go somewhere.
- have an area on it that allows one to enter or create an openid account.
- see Projects/Plasma/Welcome and this image