If you want to claim a task, please put your name (or nickname, both is better) in brackets near the task you wish to claim. Please add it when you start working on it, and if you stop, please remove it, so we can know "who is working on what" and what tasks still needs to be started.
And, of course, this will avoid duplication of work. Thanks a lot! =)
- runners, runners and more runners!
- options slide drawer animation
- fix/improve paging
- options area needs to be cleaned up (it doesn't resize the window properly afterwards, it needs a nice background)
- single runner mode (e.g. "only use this runner for the current query")
- fixed query mode (e.g. "show krunner, but with this query and don't let the user change it")
- nicer user switcher
- install D-Bus autoactivation service
- design docs coverage (workspace/plasma/design/)
- Techbase tutorials for:
- Applet in C++
- Applet in ECMA Script
- Wallpaper plugins
- website overhaul
- General libplasma
- more unit tests.
- add global settings config page, if it exists in the Package (which means adding a pair of entries in packages.cpp for globalconfigui and globalconfigxml), alongside the per-applet ones
- a way to access resources for customization (think: clock faces)
- Corona (QGraphicsScene subclass)
- Widgets Here is a page describing the nature of these widgets. Widgets still needed that aren't implemented yet are:
- panner widget that shows N QGraphicsViewItems at a time in a fancy manner
- offer quick access to a few starting points including: documentation, the online community, kde tips, configuration, etc.
- each button should show a little help text when clicked along with some links/buttons that the user can click on to go somewhere.
- have an area on it that allows one to enter or create an openid account.
- see Projects/Plasma/Welcome and this image