|If you clear a task, please write "Completed" near it. If you are still working on it, please put your name. Percentage of the work done is accepted.|
If you want to claim a task, please put your name (or nickname, both is better) in brackets near the task you wish to claim. Please add it when you start working on it, and if you stop, please remove it, so we can know "who is working on what" and what tasks still needs to be started.
And, of course, this will avoid duplication of work. Thanks a lot! =)
|This is not meant to be a replacement for the feature list on the release schedules pages, but rather a place to record things that aren't there.|
- pull in options from kdesktop/minicli.cpp and merge into shell and app runners
- runners, runners and more runners!
- action/verb support
- options slide drawer animation
- fix/improve paging
- options area needs to be cleaned up (it doesn't resize the window properly afterwards, it needs a nice background)
- single runner mode (e.g. "only use this runner for the current query")
- fixed query mode (e.g. "show krunner, but with this query and don't let the user change it")
- nicer user switcher
- design docs coverage (workspace/plasma/design/)
- Techbase tutorials for:
- Applet in C++
- Applet in ECMA Script
- Wallpaper plugins
- website overhaul
- General libplasma
- unit tests. (Bertjan Broeksema, bbroeksema)
- api documentation reviews
- Need to implement the math in Phase to update the intervals according to the CurveShape, ala QTimeLine (ask aseigo for more details if you find that cryptic ;)
- add global settings config page, if it exists in the Package (which means adding a pair of entries in packages.cpp for globalconfigui and globalconfigxml), alongside the per-applet ones
- a way to access resources for customization (think: clock faces)
- Corona (QGraphicsScene subclass)
- Zooming: 3-level zooming needs to be supported. 100% == 1 item group at full zoom; 50% == all item groups visible with panning with each item replaced by a simple icon; 10% == all item groups visible without panning, each group replaced by a simple icon and items not painted at all
- Configuration parameters for sources
- offer quick access to a few starting points including: documentation, the online community, kde tips, configuration, etc.
- each button should show a little help text when clicked along with some links/buttons that the user can click on to go somewhere.
- have an area on it that allows one to enter or create an openid account.
- see Projects/Plasma/Welcome and this image
- ability to hide icons
- show other timezones in a tooltip like in kde3
- unit tests
- Package* class review
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.