|If you clear a task, please write "Completed" near it. If you are still working on it, please put your name. Percentage of the work done is accepted.|
If you want to claim a task, please put your name (or nickname, both is better) in brackets near the task you wish to claim. Please add it when you start working on it, and if you stop, please remove it, so we can know "who is working on what" and what tasks still needs to be started.
And, of course, this will avoid duplication of work. Thanks a lot! =)
|This is a roughly sorted list of tasks that popped out during the meeting. We probably need to categorize it better, like seeing which task is blocker for which other, setting priority, split between "research" and "coding" and things like that. Still sounds like a premature thing though.|
- pull in options from kdesktop/minicli.cpp and merge into shell and app runners
- Search Runner: use strigi (blocked by Xesam)
- runners, runners and more runners!
- options slide drawer animation
This is what we are focusing on implementing right now:
- general libplasma
- unit tests. (Bertjan Broeksema, bbroeksema)
- api documentation reviews
- Applet needs a way to access resources for customization (think: clock faces)
- Need to implement the math in Phase to update the intervals according to the CurveShape, ala QTimeLine (ask aseigo for more details if you find that cryptic ;)
- add global settings config page, if it exists in the Package (which means adding a pair of entries in packages.cpp for globalconfigui and globalconfigxml), alongside the per-applet ones
- should have borders so as to be able to live on desktop
- grid layout of icons would be nice
- Corona (QGraphicsScene subclass)
- Zooming: 3-level zooming needs to be supported. 100% == 1 item group at full zoom; 50% == all item groups visible with panning with each item replaced by a simple icon; 10% == all item groups visible without panning, each group replaced by a simple icon and items not painted at all
- Ability to define default panel/desktop/applet layouts without modifying loadDefaultSetup code, e.g. with config files on disk.
- Configuration parameters for sources
We also have:
- Implement Zack's physical equations for animations
Nice to have:
- Implement python bindings of Plasma
- Associate units with a data source's data?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.