Difference between revisions of "Projects/Plasma/Tasks"
Revision as of 21:33, 21 February 2007
Just put your name (or nickname) in brackets near the task you want to claim. This will avoid the duplicate work. Thanks! =)
New tasks popped out in the meeting
- Put the autostart functionality from KDesktop to ksmserver.
- Merge the functionalities of ~/.kde/Autostart with ~/.kde/share/autostart
- Complete runner classes in krunner
- Integrate ksysguard's process table into krunner
- What plasma will be able to do/what we do want from it:
- Use a widget with background painting (e.g. fullscreen plasmoids).
- Implement the zooming of objects.
- Implement the grouping of objects in collections (with special containers).
- See if QGV works well for ↑ (Unicode char for ^, arrow up). We will use it until the lasts days of march, then we will see how it worked. We will evaluate alternatives then (if not enough satisfied).
- Create widgets aware of zooming, that won't continuously redraw themselves, but just at the end of the zooming animation (or something like that... use common sense ;-)
- A label
- A button
- An svg visualizer
- An html widget
- A line/textedit (does it already exists?)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.