The meeting will be held on IRC, channel #plasma, irc.freenode.net, at 13:00 UTC. There will be a gobby server running at ruphy.org to take notes, details will be given during the meeting.
Agenda for this meeting
- review-board: continue with it or no?
- a libplasma to kdelibs strategy
- interim release: full release from trunk/ prior to 4.1
- review of http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/4.1_Roadmap
- backporting policy
- mutable data in DataEngines
- per-desktop Views (aka "the desktop grid problem")
- applets for 4.1 (welcome applet, timeline, etc)
- panel config interaction
- keyboard shortcuts
- menu handling in containments
- package support (scripts, wallpapers, themes)
- form factor (esp vertical) correctness in applets
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.