Revision as of 16:36, 10 May 2008
- Maildir as storage for RSS articles (code in kdepim/maildir). How reliably will it work on Windows:
- the ":" issue
- atomacity of hardlinking/unlinking,
- libsyndication doesn't provide progress when loading a feed, check whether it's possible to get progress from KIO _at all_
- What are possible settings for the resource?
- Read up on OPML/RSS/Atom spec (+ on the itunes podcast extension so we can set appropriate attributes; other extensions?)
- Nepomuk feeder agent: feed ontology? current state of fulltext search support?
- React on changes made to collections (added/changed/removed)
- Don't forget about status and error messages!
- Unit tests
- Define possible API for managing feeds
Bugs to track down
- aboutToQuit() is not called when manually removing the resource via akonadiconsole (tracked down). aboutToQuit() is called from within AgentBase::quit() so it's invoked only in the first case:
- When removing a resource via akonadiconsole the calling sequence is:
- org::freedesktop::Akonadi::AgentManager::removeAgentInstance(id) - via D-Bus
- org::freedesktop::Akonadi::Agent::Control::cleanup() - via D-Bus
- When removing a resource at 'akonadictl stop' the calling sequence is:
- org::freedesktop::Akonadi::AgentManager::~AgentManager() - from akonadictl
- org::freedesktop::Akonadi::Agent::Control::quit() - via D-Bus for every agent
- clicking on 'Save' in akonadiconsole causes crashes
- possibility to add a resource by double-clicking in akonadiconsole (will make my life _much_ easier)