The current Oxygen style and window decoration for KDE4 can be found in SVN under http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/kstyles/oxygen and http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/kwin/clients/oxygen
Incoming New Bugs
- add your entry here and we (the developers) will move it down and prioritize
- The colors of QToolBox is wrong, one can not read anything. This is used in KMail (Settings->Composer->Standart Templates). The captions are unreadable, as they have the same color as the rest of the widget (gray).
- Dockers; the title is positioned too far to the left and it runs into the rounded-border
- In (double) spinboxes the font is positioned one pixel too high. Lowering it one makes it baseline-aligned with labels in front. Unfortunately not possible
- what about altering the size hints so the whole widget moves down? Trouble is we want them to be the same size as editable comboboxes and lineedits and buttons so those line up. The 1px wrong placement of text is a qt weirdness that gives visual bugs when we try to work around it - believe me - I've spent several hours on this.
- The ok and cancel buttons on dialogs (so called 'control buttons') don't have the same width. Not a style problem
- Centered group titles pose several problems. Left align group titles instead. See Discussion for more details.
- east and west aren't done at all priority
- small glitches in filling inactive tabs priority
- frame when docked can be overwritten releasable
- frame when floating should have rounded corners releasable
- KHTML integration
- khtml makes illegal assumptions about buttons. Awaits patch review by Maxim showstopper
- stylesheets ruin the look. Aseigo says to wait for qt fix showstopper
- Holes in general
- need bigger margins so shadow/glow are not lost?
- fix non-rounded corners when filling (at least) lineedits priority
- with autoFillBackground, corners are overpainted (how to fix this??) priority
- holes need to be 1px bigger relative to sliders releasable
- QToolBox not drawn showstopper
- need to audit color role use (see QA #3) showstopper
- Reverse layout is broken
- listview,tablevies paint the frame in LTR place Qt issue 137304 releasable
- progress bars still not like the artist wants priority
- menus not done releasable
- KMenu::addTitle() adds a widget action to display a title in a popup menu. This is not specific to Oxygen, but the widget it creates could use some polishing. (to see this, right click any icon in the system tray)
- corners should really be alpha transparent releasable
- should repaint on globalChange signal (how?) releasable
- this seems to only be a problem for the colors kcm, may not even be a style bug
- headers in tables
- not really done - but the plain color look is acceptable for now releasable
- checkboxes in Q3ListView (Kontact-ToDo) are broken releasable
- A groupbox does not report a minimum size that allows it to show the text on the box. I.e. a groupbox with no contents, the groupbox-title is clipped. releasable
- Buttons on KNewStuff download dialog do not appear
- reverse layout
- high-contrast color schemes (i.e. all fg/bg black or white)
- reverse-light/dark color schemes (e.g. light-on-dark buttons with dark-on-light views, etc.)
- tabs, in all directions
- no gray space between scrollbar and the text area it controls.
- sliders, scrollbars, progress - in all orientations and good cross section of values
- content padding works for all controls, does not break sizeToContents functionality
- controls align nicely and controls that should be the same size, are
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.