- maemo is the core software stack that runs on mobile devices like Nokia's N810 or N900
- garage is where the projects for maemo are hosted, somewhat compareable to Sourceforge.
- OS2008 is maemo 4.x (more info). Compare it with Debian's Lenny.
- Diablo is the version (feature upgrade 2008) of maemo.
- Scratchbox is a cross-compiling environment to enable you to create software for maemo on an i386.
- Busybox is a single binary that allows you to run commands like ls, cat and bunzip2
- Hildon is an application framework and desktop shell for maemo, compare it to the role that Plasma plays in KDE 4
KDE on Maemo
This page is for collecting information about getting KDE running on the Maemo platform used by the Nokia mobile devices N800, N810 and N900.
Some blogs entries about KDE on Maemo
Most recent on top