KDE on Maemo
This page is for collecting information about getting KDE running on the Maemo platform used by the Nokia N800 and N810.
- Instructions on getting a Maemo development environment on openSuSE http://en.opensuse.org/Maemo
- There is also a KDE on maemo project at http://kde.garage.maemo.org/
Some blogs entries about KDE on Maemo
Most recent on top
- Girish Ramakrishnan: N810 is awesome
- Fredrik Gladhorn: Various Qt apps
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: KDE packages for maemo
- Marco Martin: Misc plasmoids on n810
- Marco Martin: Akademy, 810 and stuffs
- Richard Dale: Building Ruby on the N810
- Fred Emmott: Ogg/Vorbis on N810
- Tom Albers: N810 and OpenStreetMap and toma
- Albert Astals Cid: Maemo scratchbox on amd64
- Kate Alhola: Akademy 2008 Embedded day
- Antonio Aloisio: Qt 4 Maemo: the new experience.
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Getting KDE on an n810.
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Sound on Maemo
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Plasma on maemo
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.