KDE Finance Apps Group Spring Sprint 2010
The first sprint of the KDE Finance Apps Group will take place in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The date is april 23rd until april 25th.
We will be hosted by SyroCon Consulting GmbH
We will stay in hotel [please fill in].
Frankfurt am Main has the largest german airport and also is the main international hub in germany.
|Name||Arrival||Depart||Travel Cost||need Sponsor?||Hotel?||Food||Project||Coming from||Flights|
|Klaas Freitag||[email protected]||april 29th||mai 2nd||~100€ Train||yes||yes||Kraft||Nuernberg, Germany|
|Guillaume DE BURE||[email protected]||april 23th||april 25th||~270€ Plane||yes||yes||Skrooge||Gaillac, France|
|Alvaro Soliverez||[email protected]||april 22nd||april 28th||~870€ Plane||yes||no||KMyMoney||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Thomas Baumgart||[email protected]||-||-||0||no||no||KMyMoney||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Arnaud Dupuis||[email protected]||april 23th||april 25th||~200€ Plane||yes||yes||Association Subscribers Manager (Assuma)||Paris, France|
|Cristian Oneț||[email protected]||april 23th||april 26th||~300€ Plane + 120€ Train||yes||yes||KMyMoney||Timișoara, Romania||Timișoara - Stuttgart and back|
|Thomas Richard||[email protected]||april 23th||april 25th||~130€ Train||yes||yes||Kraft||Hasselt, Belgium|
As a starting topic we should do a introductory session of the people present and their projects so that we have a better understanding on the backgrounds/goals involved.
The overall topic will be how we can work together organisational and code wise.
- FinanceStack: an engine that will allow to integrate the workflow of applications
- Common icons: use a common set of icons to maintain UI consistency across applications and to request a minimum amount of icons to the Oxygen team
- Level of integration of KCurrency and ISO Codes within applications
- Minimum Qt and KDE version required for each
- Targeted Audience (private vs. (small-) business, single/multi-user, access control, etc.)
- Security issues