- SadEagle:bug #169988 --- focus/blur on all elements, head/body parsing #?????, multiple problems with onchange (bug #170451, many others)
- onchange on lineedit/textarea isn't called because handleFocusOut isn't called for redirected widgets
- Spart:bug #170055,bug #170091 --- offsetTop/Parent/Left - got a patch, but will sit a bit on it as those are very touchy and important methods. I need to build a more thorough test to see if early specification is accurate.
- SVG --- vtokarev
- DOM namespace changes --- vtokarev
- HTML5 Audio/Video --- Spart
- getComputedStyle w/display:none --- SadEagle
- iframe stuff --- SadEagle, non-immediate
- canvas --- SadEagle, non-immediate:
- New params to putImageData, createImageData, parameter checking updates
- Depends on getComputedStyle:
- Add support for currentColor
Potentially high-impact bugs
- Selection crashes, affecting at least Kopete bug #170749, seen elsewhere, too (I believe I fixed this some times ago.. r855319 bug #167239 - needs test (Spart))
- tokenizer script-recursion crashes - (what bug #? (Spart))
- Might not be a good name, but I mean: bug #170185, part of bug #165601, part of bug #162498, later bts and dupes of bug #145666, and likely some others. My initial description is probably wrong, though --- the problem is the hack in handling window.document that creates the document by calling begin/write/end is doing so on a document with a parser active; one of the triggers is probably because the restoration of frames from KHTMLPageCache may happen in the wrong order, but the various reports suggest it's not the only case. (The reason for the original description is that I recalled seeing quite a few reports mentioning the same m_scriptExecuting assert, e.g. bug #118104 for a long time, and figured it's time to get rid of this; some of those are actually mixed in with the dupes of the above). -S.E.
- QWidget::scroll bug (bug #167739) - ouch, I just discovered the BR and the analysis... that explain why the performance was so low on random pages. Need to use QWidget::scroll with a rect argument on Scrollarea's widget(), but also need to fix the associated Qt bug/inefficiency - doing that now (S.)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.