To coordinate the efforts & give an overview, this page exists
- Some of our packages need to be updated again, some of them also in a binary incompatible way.
- As we discussed on the sprint, the future gcc compiler will come from mingw-w64 project for both 32bit and 64bit. This requires some changes in KDE though.
- poppler update to version 0.14.x
- png update to version 1.4.x
- jpeg update to version 8.0
- set up mingw-w64 packages
- move mingw4 packages to mingw-w32 - is there a big difference e.g. do we need to recompile packages for that?
- use msvc 2k10 ee?
- add support for debug packages (gsoc)
- make kdewin-installer a static library (gsoc/common)
This page was last modified on 8 June 2010, at 23:43. This page has been accessed 543 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.