< Projects | KDE on Windows
Revision as of 10:49, 8 June 2010 by SaroEngels (Created page with '=== preparations === To coordinate the efforts & give an overview, this page exists == new packages == * poppler update to version 0.14.x * png update to version 1.4.x * jpeg upd...')
Projects/KDE on Windows/Releases/4.5
To coordinate the efforts & give an overview, this page exists
- poppler update to version 0.14.x
- png update to version 1.4.x
- jpeg update to version 8.0
- set up mingw-w64 packages
- move mingw4 packages to mingw-w32 - is there a big difference e.g. do we need to recompile packages for that?
- use msvc 2k10 ee?
- add support for debug packages (gsoc)
- make kdewin-installer a static library (gsoc/common)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.