The KDE Windows community will meet in Osnabrück on the weekend of 3.- 5. August
The meeting will take place at the Intevation offices in Osnabrück.
For organization and to participate please check the Sprint Page
- Qt5 --> Andy?
- KDE frameworks --> Patrick?
- Packaging / NSIS / MSI how to integrate in emerge even better.
- "Autoupdates" for Standalone software like Kontact / Amarok / Calligra
- Oxygen or a more Native look as the default?
- Tests / Unittests (Maybe more of a "to hack" on topic, but It would be cool if we could make better use of them)
Things to hack on
- Update mingw-w64 to gcc 4.7 as 4.6 is neded by Qt 5
- Patch Mysql to build with mingw
- Removing Version numbers from filenames in emerge
- Let's build the frameworks?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.