< Projects | KDE on Windows | Issues
Revision as of 23:13, 6 January 2008 by SaroEngels (emerge thoughts)
Issues with emerge: for system dependent parts emerge should rely on the kdewin-installer package
- make the kdewin-installer work on the commandline and integrate into emerge
- integrate kdewin-menubuilder
- test for kdewin-* applications before using them
Some more functions that are needed:
- find a better solution what to build (accept multiple targets at the commandline like the original emerge does)
- implement an update command which either updates the installed packages or which updates one package only
- make two packages possible: 'emerge-bin' and 'emerge-portage'.
- use another way to update the portage directory in future (rsync or similar)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.