This document describes the changes introduced with libkdegames v5, which first appeared in the KDE 4.9 release.
- KgSound provides a simple API for playback of short event sounds. Low latency is achieved through the use of OpenAL, with a Phonon fallback if the required libraries are not available.
- The KGGZ framework has been removed completely.
- KGameLCD — Use QLCDNumber instead.
- KGameMisc — Instead of a random name, we advise to use generic names where appropriate.
- KGameProgress — Use QProgressBar instead.
- KGameSvgDigits — If you need SVG digits, include them in your own SVG theme.
- KGrid2D — You'll need to do the math yourself.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.