List of expected behaviors for KHangMan 2.5.
- [Alt-U] focuses the guess box
- When the guess box is selected, typing a character causes it to appear inside. It should only hold one character, and that character must be a letter.
- [Enter] makes the guess.
Menu functions and keyboard shortcuts
- New [Ctrl-N]: Resets the game
- Open... [Ctrl-O]: Pops up a file chooser, allowing the user to pick a custom dictionary
- Open Recent
- Get Words in New Language... [Ctrl-G]: Opens the add-on installer
- Quit [Ctrl-Q]
This contains a list of word categories (Animals, Fruits, Numbers, etc.). Choosing any of the categories starts a new game with a word from that category.
Lists the available themes. In the default installation, the following themes are provided:
- Sea Theme
- Bee Theme
- Desert Theme
Selecting a theme changes the visual style of the game, but retains the game state (i.e. it doesn't start a new game)
These match the behavior of their namesakes in the menu (see above)
- Show Hint: No idea what this does. It is always disabled (version 2.5).
- Theme switcher: mirrors Look menu
- Language switcher: mirrors Language menu
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.