Si suppone che se intendi tradurre pagine non in linea, tu abbia già un po' di esperienza con Lokalize o strumenti simili, di conseguenza questa pagina si occupa solo della parte online del processo, la parte che si svolge all'interno di TechBase.
- Request addition to the Translator group:
- Click on Get a Translator Account in the sidebar
- Click on the
tab and enter your username, the language you want to translate for and if you intend to translate off-line
- Use to save the information
- When your user has been added to the group (you should get an e-mail notification), click on Start Translating in the sidebar
- Enter the language you want to translate to in
and click on (You can select to suppress pages that are 100% complete.)
- Choose your page to work on, from the list presented - this will take you to the tool where you choose on-line or off-line translation.
- In order to reduce the risk of edit conflicts, upload your work frequently. You can continue to work on other sections from your downloaded file - import will know which sections are new.
Export the page
- The top combi-box
should be set to .
- Check that the page-name and language are correctly set.
- completes the export.
Import the new translation
Initially you are requested to send the translated file to us. Here is the procedure:
- Use the
link in the sidebar to import your file.
- Place a message on New Imports giving the filename of the upload.
- Once we have confirmed that there are no problems we will show you how to upload your own future translations.