Traducción sin conexión
It is assumed that if you intend translating pages off-line you have some experience with Lokalize or a similar tool, therefore this page only addresses the on-line part of the process, the part that is carried out within TechBase.
- Request addition to the Translator group:
- Click on Get a Translator Account in the sidebar
- Click on the tab and enter your username, the language you want to translate for and if you intend to translate off-line
- Use to save the information
- When your user has been added to the group (you should get an e-mail notification), click on Start Translating in the sidebar
- Enter the language you want to translate to in and click on (You can select to suppress pages that are 100% complete.)
- Choose your page to work on, from the list presented - this will take you to the tool where you choose on-line or off-line translation.
- In order to reduce the risk of edit conflicts, upload your work frequently. You can continue to work on other sections from your downloaded file - import will know which sections are new.
Export the page
- The top combi-box should be set to .
- Check that the page-name and language are correctly set.
- completes the export.
Import the new translation
Initially you are requested to send the translated file to us. Here is the procedure:
- Use the link in the sidebar to import your file.
- Place a message on New Imports giving the filename of the upload.
- Once we have confirmed that there are no problems we will show you how to upload your own future translations.