Revision as of 05:20, 5 April 2013 by DMaggot (Updating status of some ideas and adding one new idea about CAS)
Lets use this wiki entry tu discuss future plans for Kig. From the discussion here, we can create a feature list for KDE 4.9 and start working on that. Some of the ideas that have been collected so far are:
- Add support for hyperbolic geometries, but this is a large topic and would take a good amount of work. Here is some work on building an asymptote package for drawing in the Poincare disk.
- More work on Asy and Tikz/PGF exporters, fixing bugs and fill out the remaining holes.
- Improve XFig exporter, at present it does not support loci, generic conics and cubics
- More flexible grids. We do not have any export options for polar grids. Maybe make grids more like the geometric objects.
- Allow the user some control over drawing precision (specifically when drawing loci) and/or when exporting to files that do not directly support all geometric objects (e.g. XFig).
- Review edge cases in file parsing
- Review bugs in windows
- Check this KFormula integration request, interesting
- Implement a CAS backend for coordinates in Kig, maybe GiNaC?
This page was last edited on 9 March 2016, at 16:24. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.