Some of the ideas that have been collected so far are:
- Better Undo/Cancel Construction implementatinos (see bug 229558, bug 297484)
- Antialiasing (see bug 122376)
- Add support for hyperbolic geometries, but this is a large topic and would take a good amount of work. Here is some work on building an asymptote package for drawing in the Poincare disk.
- More work on Asy and Tikz/PGF exporters, fixing bugs and fill out the remaining holes.
- More flexible grids. We do not have any export options for polar grids. Maybe make grids more like the geometric objects.
- Review edge cases in file parsing
- Review bugs in windows
- Check this KFormula integration request, interesting
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.