Revision as of 04:03, 12 April 2012 by DMaggot (Lets use this wiki entry tu discuss future plans for Kig. From the discussion here, we can create a feature list for KDE 4.9 and start working on that.)
Some of the ideas that have been collected so far are:
- Antialiasing (see bug 122376)
- Add support for hyperbolic geometries, but this is a large topic and would take a good amount of work. Here is some work on building an asymptote package for drawing in the Poincare disk.
- More work on Asy and Tikz/PGF exporters, fixing bugs and fill out the remaining holes.
- More flexible grids. We do not have any export options for polar grids. Maybe make grids more like the geometric objects.
- Review edge cases in file parsing
This page was last edited on 9 March 2016, at 16:24. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.