< Getting Started
Revision as of 11:27, 12 April 2007 by Liangqi (add a link for chinese version of kde4 on freebsd)
Here you will find instructions for compiling and installing KDE from source and suggestions for when compilation doesn't go so smoothly.
Building The Source
- KDE 3.5 (Stable version)
- Instructions for installing the latest stable KDE 3.5 release.
- KDE 4 (Unstable version, trunk)(Simplified Chinese version)
- Instructions for installing the latest and greatest KDE development source code.
- Old Versions
- Instructions for building older KDE versions.
- Coexisting Versions
- Directions to build multiple KDE versions on the same machine simultaneously.
- Help with errors and other questions you might have.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.