< Getting Started
Revision as of 12:42, 3 April 2007 by Liangqi (add a link for chinese version of kde4)
Here you will find instructions for compiling and installing KDE from source and suggestions for when compilation doesn't go so smoothly.
Building The Source
- KDE 3.5 (Stable version)
- Instructions for installing the latest stable KDE 3.5 release.
- KDE 4 (Unstable version, trunk)(Simplified Chinese version)
- Instructions for installing the latest and greatest KDE development source code.
- Old Versions
- Instructions for building older KDE versions.
- Coexisting Versions
- Directions to build multiple KDE versions on the same machine simultaneously.
- Help with errors and other questions you might have.
This page was last edited on 9 July 2019, at 19:46. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.