Here you will find instructions for compiling and installing KDE from source and suggestions for when compilation doesn't go so smoothly.
Building The Source
- Stable version
- Instructions for installing the latest stable KDE 3.x release.
- Development Version (trunk)
- Instructions for installing the latest and greatest KDE development source code.
- Old Versions
- Instructions for building older KDE versions.
- Coexisting Versions
- Directions to build multiple KDE versions on the same machine simultaneously.
- Help with errors and other questions you might have.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.