Building The Source
Here you will find instructions for compiling and installing KDE from source and suggestions for when compilation doesn't go so smoothly.
- [KDE Stable|Build_Stable] - Instructions for installing the latest stable KDE 3.x release.
- [KDE Trunk|Build_Unstable] - Instructions for installing the latest and greatest KDE development source code.
- [Older Versions|Build_Old] - Instructions for building older KDE versions
- [Building Two Versions|Build_Two] - Directions to build multiple KDE versions on the same machine
- [Compiling FAQ|Build_FAQ] - Help with errors and other questions you might have
This page was last edited on 9 July 2019, at 19:46. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.