Here you will find instructions for compiling and installing KDE from source and suggestions for when compilation doesn't go so smoothly.
Building The Source
- KDE 4 (Development version, trunk)
- Instructions for installing the latest and greatest KDE development source code on:
- KDE 4 Alpha 1 (3.90.1)
- Instructions for installing the KDE 4 development Alpha 1 release from tarballs.
- KDE 3.5 (Stable version)
- Instructions for installing the latest stable KDE 3.5 release.
- Old Versions
- Instructions for building older KDE versions.
- Coexisting Versions
- Directions to build multiple KDE versions on the same machine simultaneously.
- Help with errors and other questions you might have.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.