KDE 4.2 Release Parties
Please add your parties by continent first, then in alphabetical order
- Cape Town
- When: January 30, 18:00
- Where: Starlight diner in Rondebosch (the corner of Rondebosch main road and Bellemont drive)
- Contact: A.J. Venter
- More info: A.J. Venter will sponsor the first round of beers (for toasting) at 18:30
- Event: Collaboration of Indonesian openSUSE Community (openSUSE-Id); Bandung Region, and Tobucil & Klubs. openSUSE-Id gathers for their Bandung openSUSE 11.1 Release Party and celebrates this KDE 4.2 release with local community in Bandung.
- When: Friday, January 30, 17:00
- Where: Tobucil, Aceh 56, Bandung 40113.
- Contact: Andi Sugandi
- When: Tuesday, January 28, 19:00
- Where: KDAB office Berlin, Adalbertstr. 7/8, 10999 Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Contact: Frank Osterfeld
- When: Friday, January 30, 19:00
- Where: Brotfabrik/KP21, Bachmannstr. 2-4, 60488 Frankfurt am Main
- Contact: Claudia Rauch
Drop me a mail if you want to come :)
- Event: Together with the Free Software Foundation Europe. The FSFE gathers for their Southern German Fellowship meeting and celebrates the release with us.
- When: Friday, January 30, 18:00
- Where: Unithekle (yet to be confirmed, check back here!)
- Contact: Frederik Gladhorn
- When: Tuesday, January 27, time to be determined
- Where: Kiberpipa, Kersnikova 4
- Contact: Jure Repinc
- When: January 30, time to be determined
- Where: Barcelona, some restaurant in the City Center. Suggestions accepted!
- Contact: Albert Astals Cid
- Event: KDE 4.2 Release Party
- Date: Wednesday, January 28th.
- Time: 17:30
- Location: Auditorium Maximum, main building ETH Zürich
- What: Introduction by FSFE president Georg Greve, talk by KDE e.V. president Aaron Seigo, followed by food and drinks.
- Important notice: still looking for a sponsor!
- Contacts: Luca Gugelmann, Myriam Schweingruber (please mail both contacts)
- Buenos Aires
- When: Friday, January 30, 22:00
- Where: Juanman's cave
- Contact: juanman or #kde-ar in freenode irc chat
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.