- 1 Development/Tutorials
- 2 Débuter
- 3 Testing And Debugging
- 4 Managing Configuration Data With KConfig
- 5 Localization
- 6 Documentation
- 7 Application Automation and Scripting
- 8 Search and Metadata
- 9 Hardware Awareness (Solid)
- 10 Multimedia (Phonon)
- 11 Printing
- 12 Get Hot New Stuff
- 13 Rapid Application Development
- 14 Other tutorials
- 15 KDE2 and KDE3 Materials
Languages: عربي | Asturianu | Català | Česky | Kaszëbsczi | Dansk | Deutsch | English | Esperanto | Español | Eesti | فارسی | Suomi | Français | Galego | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Norwegian | Polski | Português Brasileiro | Română | Русский | Svenska | Slovenčina | Slovenščina | српски | Türkçe | Tiếng Việt | Українська | 简体中文 | 繁體中文
Les tutoriels sont la méthode la plus rapide pour découvrir ce que KDE peut faire pour vous, et comment mettre en place ces solutions. Vous trouverez ici la liste des tutoriels disponibles pour KDE4. Les tutoriels pour KDE3 et KDE2 sont disponibles en bas de cette page.
- Introduction à la programmation sous KDE4
- Si vous êtes intéressé(e) par la possibilité de créer des applications avec KDE4 et que vous ne savez pas comment faire, cette série de tutoriels est faite pour vous.
- Porter votre application
- Aide pour faire passer votre application de Qt3/KDE3 à Qt4/KDE4
- Introduction à CMake
- Comment utiliser le système CMake sous KDE4.
- Erreurs courantes de programmation
- Il existe des erreurs courantes lors du dévelopement d'applications Qt et KDE ; apprenez à les éviter.
- Utiliser Qt Designer pour créer un GUI (interface utilisateur)
- Comment créer des fichiers UI avec Qt Design, et comment les intégrer à un programme KDE.
Testing And Debugging
- Debugging your application
- Tips, tools and techniques to apply when debugging your KDE application
- Writing Unittests for Qt4 and KDE4 with QTestLib (Original link)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to write unit tests using the QTestLib framework. It is presented as an example based tutorial, and is still under development.
- Semi-automatic ways to detect code errors
- Techniques you can use to detect errors in KDE code
Managing Configuration Data With KConfig
- Introduction To KConfig
- An overview of the KConfig classes and how to use them in your application code
- Using KConfig XT
- Tutorial on how to efficiently use the KConfig XT framework.
- Introduction To Unicode
- An introduction to what Unicode is as well as how to handle Unicode data in KDE applications.
- Writing Applications With Localization In Mind
- This tutorial covers what localization is, why it's important and how to ensure your application is ready to be localized. A must read for all application developers.
- Avoiding Common Localization Pitfalls
- There are several common mistakes that prevent applications from being properly localized. Find out what they are and how to easily avoid them in this tutorial.
- Building KDE's Localization Module
- Building and installing language support from KDE's localization (l10n) module is a good idea for those working on applications in the main KDE repository. Doing so will allow you to test your application in another language and spot problem areas. Learn how to do just that in this tutorial.
- Incorporating i18n Into the Build System
- Once your application is ready to be localized, the next step is to ensure that translation files are built automatically and kept up to date. This tutorial covers the necessary CMakeFiles.txt additions as well the process of distributing the resulting message catalogs with your application.
- Common i18n Challenges and Solutions
- This tutorial covers challenges that you may eventually run into such as translating handbooks and other data that exists outside of the source code, merging and handling obsolete .po files, dealing with freezes, coding in languages other than English and creating independent releases of or moving applications between KDE modules.
- Automated i18n Code Checking
- The Krazy code checker scans KDE's code and reports common i18n mistakes.
- API Documentation
- This tutorial explains how to document your APIs properly.
Application Automation and Scripting
- Introduction to D-Bus
- A straight-forward introduction to the core concepts in D-Bus from an application developer's perspective, this tutorial covers what D-Bus is and how it can be used by applications.
- Accessing D-Bus Interfaces
- A step-by-step guide to calling D-Bus methods and connecting to D-Bus signals using QtDBus.
- Intermediate D-Bus
- Tips to make use of QtDBus when faced with problematic real-world interfaces.
- Creating D-Bus Interfaces
- Learn how to expose functionality in your application by creating and using custom D-Bus interfaces. Covers generating the XML descriptions, instantiating interfaces at run time and setting up the build system with CMake.
- D-Bus Autostart Services
- Turn your application into a D-Bus autostart service with this tutorial. This D-Bus feature, also known as "D-Bus service activation", will ensure that even when your application isn't running that D-Bus calls made to it will work by relying on the D-Bus daemon itself to start your app if and when needed.
- Porting from DCOP to D-Bus
- Port your applications from DCOP to D-Bus with this handy guide.
- Creating Konqueror Service Menus
- This tutorial shows you how to create mimetype-specific actions in Konqueror's context menu (aka "servicemenus").
- Introduction to Kross
- An introduction to the Kross Scripting Framework.
- Scripts as Plugins with Kross
- This tutorial provides a step-by-step introduction how to integrate scripts as plugins into a KDE application.
- Development/Tutorials/KOffice Overview
- This document shows an overview of the different KOffice plugin types and tells you what each of their purpose and strengths are. If you are new with KOffice plugins, this is the place to start.
- Creating KOffice Flake Plugins
- This tutorial shows you how you can build a plugin for KOffice applications to allow you embed content in ODF documents using Flake.
- KWord Scripting
- KSpread Scripting
- Krita Scripting
- SuperKaramba Tutorial
Search and Metadata
- Writing file analyzers
- File analyzers extract data from files to display in the file dialogs and file managers. The data gathered this way is also used to search for files. KDE4 allows the use of multiple analyzers per file type. This tutorial describes how you can write new analyzers.
- Nepomuk Quickstart
- How to use Nepomuk resources in a quick and painless way without much fuss.
- RDF and Ontologies in Nepomuk
- An introduction to RDF and the usage of ontologies in Nepomuk.
- Handling Resources with Nepomuk
- Nepomuk is the KDE library which provides easy access to metadata in the Nepomuk system. Learn how to make your application create and read metadata using the Nepomuk system.
- Using the Nepomuk Resource Generator
- Nepomuk includes a resource generator which creates convenience classes for handling metadata.
Hardware Awareness (Solid)
- Introduction to Solid
- An introduction to using the Solid hardware discovery and interaction system in KDE applications.
- Accessing Network Information
- How to use the Solid system to get information about the network
- How to start with the multimedia API
- Hello World
- Introduction to the KDE printing system
- TODO Print Dialog
- Using the KDE print dialog
Get Hot New Stuff
- Introduction to Get Hot New Stuff
- An introduction to the developer-friendly network update system that allows KDE applications to fetch new application data at runtime in a user friendly manner.
- KNewStuff Secure (Original Link)
- Tutorial showing how to share resources in a secured way (KDE 3.4 and later). By András Mantia <[email protected]>.
Rapid Application Development
- 101 Introduction to signals and slots
- A simple introduction to Qt's signal and slot architecture.
- KDE Ruby Korundum tutorial
- A ruby version of Antonio Larrosa Jiménez's KDE tutorial by Richard Dale. See the Ruby Developers Corner for Qt tutorials and other info.
- Qt4 Ruby Tutorial
- Trolltech's fabulous introductory tutorial to Qt, translated to Ruby.
- Shell Scripting with KDE dialogs (Original Link) (German version)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to use KDE dialogs in shell scripts with kdialog. It is presented as an example based tutorial.
Using the KDE Games Library
- Using libkdegames to make your game fit the kdegames standard
- Implementing a simple highscore table into your game
- Theme Selector
- Using the libkdegames theme selection dialog
2D Plotting (KPlotWidget)
- Using the KDE data-plotting widget
- This tutorial introduces KPlotWidget, which is used for 2-D data plotting. It includes information on simple usage of the widget (including adding and modifying data sets, and customizing the plot axes and labels), and advanced customization (including extending the widget through sub-classing).
Spelling and Grammar Checking (Sonnet)
- Adding spell-checking or grammar-checking to KDE applications
- This tutorial introduces Sonnet and how one may use it to add language correction to your KDE application. Sonnet's auxiliary features shall be described in a separate tutorial.
KDE2 and KDE3 Materials
- KDE3 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE3.
- KDE2 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE2.