< Development | Tutorials
Revision as of 12:24, 18 January 2009 by Sedwards (How to use DataEngines from Python link added.)
Plasma Programming with C++
- Getting Started With Plasmoids
- Creating your first plasmoid in C++ with SVG background, icon and text
- Writing a DataEngine
- DataEngines provide a standardized interface to various data sources for visualizations to use. Learn what a DataEngine is and how to write one of your own.
- Video tutorial
- Video and slides from a presentation on libplasma (link to Slides broken)
- How to use extenders in your Plasmoid
- A simple example that shows how to use extenders in a Plasmoid.
Plasma Programming with Python
- Getting Started
- Creating and running your first plasmoid in Python
- Using widgets
- Introduction to using Plasma widgets
- Using DataEngines
- How to use DataEngines from a plasmoid
- Creating a Plasma Theme
- Guide to creating your first Plasma theme
- Plasma api documentation
- The plasma-devel mailing list and #plasma on IRC (irc.freenode.org).
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.