| || |
Revision as of 14:25, 2 December 2008
- Getting Started With Plasmoids
- Creating your first plasmoid in C++ with SVG background, icon and text
- Writing a DataEngine
- DataEngines provide a standardized interface to various data sources for visualizations to use. Learn what a DataEngine is and how to write one of your own.
- Video tutorial
- Video and slides from a presentation on libplasma (link to Slides broken)
- Creating a Plasma Theme
- Guide to creating your first Plasma theme
- How to use extenders in your Plasmoid
- A simple example that shows how to use extenders in a Plasmoid.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.