< Development | Tutorials
- Nepomuk Quickstart
- How to use Nepomuk resources in a quick and painless way without much fuss.
- RDF and Ontologies in Nepomuk
- An introduction to RDF and the usage of ontologies in Nepomuk.
- Handling Resources with Nepomuk
- Nepomuk is the KDE library which provides easy access to metadata in the Nepomuk system. Learn how to make your application create and read metadata using the Nepomuk system.
- Using the Nepomuk Resource Generator
- Nepomuk includes a resource generator which creates convenience classes for handling metadata.
- Advanced Queries
- The real power of Nepomuk can only be exposed when performing fancy queries on the data repository. This tutorial provides an introduction to semantic and full text queries in Nepomuk.
- The Nepomuk Server and the Architecture of the Nepomuk subsystem
- The Nepomuk Server hosts the main Nepomuk data repository and can be accessed directly via a Soprano API.
- Nepomuk Services
- The Nepomuk Server manages a set of Nepomuk services.
- Storage The probably most important service hosts the Nepomuk data repository using Soprano.
- OntologyLoader - Makes sure installed ontologies such as RDF, RDFS, NRL, or Xesam are loaded into the storage repository.
- Strigi - Controls Strigi, the file indexing tool which extracts metadata from files and stores it into the storage repository.
- Query - Provides persistant query folders.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2012, at 10:36. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.