Getting the sources from git
- head over to https://projects.kde.org/projects . There you'll see a long list with all the projects hosted on KDE git.
- find the project you are interested in, and click the link, e.g. to Attica
- on the Attica project page, go to the repository page. There you will find the clone command.
- Execute this clone command and you'll get a copy of the sources: $ git clone git://anongit.kde.org/attica
Pushing your changes
If you followed the steps above, you now have a clone of the git repository.
In order to be able to commit your changes, you need
- tell git to push to git.kde.org, instead of anongit.kde.org
- to setup a ssh key for authentication
- tell ssh to use that key for git.kde.org
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.